Saturday, October 13, 2007

Richard & Linda Thompson - I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight

After his first solo album (1972's Henry the Human Fly) was a commercial disaster, former Fairport Convention guitar virtuoso, Richard Thompson, set out to record his second album with new wife Linda. The resulting collection of songs, I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight, is 70's folk tinged rock at its finest. The Thompsons share vocal duties throughout the album, taking turns singing Richard's bleak character studies.

The title track offers a rare light-hearted lyrical moment as Linda sings the joys of weekend escapism. Put this one on loud for Saturday night.

Download:
Richard & Linda Thompson - I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight

---
Buy I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight at Amazon.com

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like myself, only pay a
quick visit this web page daily for the reason that it provides feature contents, thanks

Here is my web-site Code Psn Gratuit **